Friday, July 31, 2009

Wenkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys that picture is of my new WEBKINZ SIGNATURE RACCOON!
Oh I wanted it so bad, today I was just surfing the net, and I found a picture
of the signature raccoon, it looked so cute I ran to my mum and asked her for it.
Obviously she asked "Why right now?" but at that time I did not know the answer.
I just needed it sooooooo bad! Well I begged her so much I got it at Hallmark Gold Crown.
He was $28.00 including tax. His name is Scavenger, when I was adopting I almost
spelt his name wrong, luckily I checked on Google before I clicked yes.
Scavenger is soooooo cute, here are more pics.



This is Scavenger's side profile!
Can you see the W printed near his leg?



That is Scavenger's close up!

Well thats all for today, hope you like Scavenger! Bye

No comments: