Friday, July 10, 2009

FUnSTuff

Hey guys, havent posted in a while. Im on my holidayz. Oh yeah. I also got ALOT of sandfly bites from the beach we went to. We also got to jet ski!!!!! 

On club penguin , your gonna see me as a person who is completely blue.
I have "the flow" as my hairstyle and Im wearing a sparkly blue jacket. I have a long blue tie, 
and a blue book, and....blue sparkley shoes. Im supposed to be a guy called 
Hippyus the radical hippy. Im gonna be like this most of the time. Im looking for someone to make famous. Once again, I have met a famous penguin! COoOoOL!
I MET A FAMOUS PENGUIN! Ok ok ok settle down, I will make u famous if you are willing to share a full bio of you and your penguin. Now get to it and find me.

I also where a mohoc ( not spelt right ) rock suit and a guitar and disco shoes. 

No comments: